North Korean Haircuts ,, North Korean men and women have no choice but to cut their hair on only 15 models that can be given by barbershops, approved by the authorities of President Kim Jong-un, according to the authoritative guidebook on hairstyles published in shave shops and The following pictures show different hair styles authorized for long hair .
korean haircuts for long hair
- The surprising thing is that none of the men’s hair styles in the guide ever resemble the poetry of the famous and distinguished dictatorial dictator.
- Finnish journalist Mika picked up a few pictures of the poster during a visit to the North Korean capital Pyongyang to cover the occasion of the “Sun Day” celebrating the 105th anniversary of the birth of state founder Kim Il Sung.
- The Finnish journalist also tried to shave his hair in one of the country’s salons. He chose one of the most popular models and described it as “the best haircut and head massage I’ve ever had.”
- “North Korean men can choose from 15 authorized hair stories, and I chose the most popular ones, and they do not look like the Kim Jong-un model,” he said on Twitter.
- then wrote “Equality in North Korea: Both sexes have 15 authorized hair styles. But forget about dyeing hair. “
- But Twitter users have pointed out that the poster may simply be just a guide for customers, not “mandatory models”. In 2015, it was reported that Kim Jong-un ordered men to imitate his “ambitious” hairline of no more than 2 cm in length.
- Anyone who violates these guidelines will be punished by the authorities for cutting his hair, especially at universities, where authorities have reportedly received strict orders to keep their eyes open to anyone with a “capitalist” haircut.
- Women are said to be exempt from the president’s haircut in public places, but they are instructed to follow the example of President Ri Su-jou in her short hairstyle model, but in any case, the cut and hair accessories distinguish between married and unmarried women.
and These are North Korean Haircuts for female :
- A variety of hairstyles have appeared in Pyongyang salons authorized by Kim Jong-un, according to the British Daily Mail.
- Amazingly, however, all male hair styles are quite different from the leader’s favorite haircut.
- Finnish journalist Mika took pictures of these stories during his visit to Pyongyang to cover the celebration of the sun.
- “North Korean men can choose from 15 certified poetry haircuts, and I chose the most popular story – it’s not like Kim Jong haircut .
- “Equality in North Korea: Both sexes have 15 models of the hair cut,” he said.